Work with Tori
Want to lose weight and keep it off?
Here is HOW
Are you sick and tired of doing diet after diet or tried to find miracle diet pills and still not experiencing the changes you desire?
Would you like more energy throughout the day?
Would you like to control your weight, health and life?
Is your weight stopping you from doing things like finding your love, wearing a little black dress and sexy bikini?
Wouldn’t it be nice to wake up every morning, feeling amazing and happy to start the day with energy and vitality?
Yes! It is POSSIBLE!
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- Find out the root cause why you haven’t been able to lose weight, and set the goals and find strategies to reach your goals together.
- Learn how to eat, how to exercise and everything else in between to get you started on your new lifestyle.
- Discover the confidence to create the life you want
- How to master your psychology so you can have a kick-ass life. No need to rely on your willpower!
This program includes:
- Six one-on-one 45-minute sessions for 6 weeks in person, by phone or Skype.
- E-mail support between sessions.
- 1-3 personalized recommendations per session (aka-homework ), to guide you towards achieving your goals and make healthy practices a habit (without being overwhelming).
- You’ll leave this program with a personalized action plan that maps out exactly what you need to do to get from where you are to finally get the body you’ve always wanted. No guessing, no confusion.
Are you ready? Here is how to apply
Step 1. Click here to apply free session with me or send
e-mail to [email protected] for initial
consultation, and tell me you are ready for this!
Step 2. You’ll receive an email from me within 2 days to
schedule your initial consultation.
Step 3. You ‘ll receive instructions how to make payment
and also schedule your first session with me. That is it:)
Our programs typically do NOT work for Someone Who…
- Is looking for the next fad “diet”.
- Is looking for the “easy way out”.
- Needs to lose a certain amount of weight next week (or any other short period of time).
Feel free to contact me and ask me any questions you might have.
Email me at [email protected]